- To access your library, click on your user name on the top right and then click into Phonemes.
- Phonemes will use the IPA alphabet. Select new phoneme and it will bring you to this next page.
In the "text" field, add the word you need for phonetic spelling.
In the "IPA Pronunciation" add the word with IPA spelling, formatted with //
Once you've added that information, select the green box "Create Phoneme"
- Now your phoneme library will look like this, you can either apply it to some projects or apply to all of your projects.
- Applying to all your projects will prompt you to this page. You can select all your projects or select individual projects and apply the phonemes.
- When you save it to your library, all future clips will be generated with the change included, as shown below with the highlighted text.
- Is phoneme and terms tied to an account? Or can it be project specific?
The phonemes are tied to an account, but you can select to apply to specific projects.
- Are they language specific? Or do we support only English?
Only english with the standard IPA
If you are having trouble with the phonemes please reach out to email@example.com and our team will be able to further assist you.